PAE Business’s product enhancement 2019 & 2020
PAE Business – September 2019 – Guildford
PAE Business market leaders in providing Managed Print Services announces product roadmap for enhancements and updates to the PAE and Print Audit product portfolio throughout 2019 and 2020.
Infinite Device Management – Device fleet management for customer and device monitoring
- Introduction of ERP integration configuration page
- Improved and added functionalities available in device maintenance & management
- Improved and added functionalities available in general administration
- Performance improvements to SQL server infrastructure
- Development of European API technology – Just.In & Evactic Integration
MySalesDrive – TCO calculator, Sales proposal generator and floor planning solution
- User interface and dashboard enhancements
- Rearchitected Back-End technology – developing away from Silverlight
- Introduction of a software and cloud solutions cost calculator
- Development of API Integration from ERP, CRM and Asset Management Solutions
Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse – Monitor PAE and 3rd party solutions visually displaying major business KPIs.
- Upgrade to aesthetics of dashboards
- Relocation of graphs and tables to streamline monitoring of KPIs
- Reconfiguration of vital device management graphs
These planned upgrades and product enhancements along with general product maintenance will be taking place throughout 2019 and 2020.
PAE Business will continue to announce product updates and maintenance when they occur so full functionality of the solutions is utilised.
To find out more, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on tel. 01483 726206