By Scott Robinson, Software Support Manager, Print Audit
We are pleased to announce the release of Print Audit Facilities Manager 3.13 which features a variety of enhancements and improvements over the previous release.
Recent Devices – Clicking the chevron beside the DEVICE link will show a drop down list of up to ten recently viewed devices.
A device appears in the recent devices menu when it is viewed by visiting the Meters, Supplies, Costs, History, Service Alerts or Scan History in the Device Details page. Clicking a device listed in the Recent Devices menu redirects the user to the page for the device.
Bulk Device Update – added Purchase Date as an editable field in the Bulk Device Update.
Manual Toner Order – added a confirmation message that the manual toner order has been placed and the Most Recent Toner Order Date.
eAutomate (Web service) – Added Customer name, Site name, and device Location fields to e-automate web service summary reports.
Signature ICE Billing Statement – Added a report suitable for import into the Signature Software ICE Business Management System.
Custom Textual Report – Added toner SKU (stock keeping unit) number as an available column for Custom Textual Reports.
Custom Scan Ranges – user can edit existing Simple or Pattern Scan Ranges for a Site.
ICE Version – will now display a message indicating the current status of the ICE installation, scanning and licensing.
- ICE hasn’t been activated:
- ICE Version: You have not yet activated an ICE for this customer site.
- ICE activated but no devices discovered yet:
- ICE Version: You have not discovered any devices for this site. ICE version information will be made available once devices have been scanned and licensed.
- Devices discovered but not licensed:
- ICE Version: You have not yet licensed any devices for this site. Click on the Devices and Licensing tab above to license devices.
- ICE activated, devices have reported and a tracking level assigned:
- ICE Version: 1.19.0
Other Consumables – users can add multiple Other Consumables allowing for different percentages on different consumables.
Toner Level – users can now specify which toners cartridges to apply the toner level alert to.
Other Improvements Print Audit Facilities Manager 3.13
- Administration – Added a confirmation prompt when changing the parent for a dealer, customer, or site.
- Administration – Fixed issue where an error occurred when trying to sort by Last Scan Date inside the Devices and Licensing tab.
- Alerting – Added the ability to filter Alert History on all customers under a dealer.
- Alerting – Removed lower bound restriction of 1000 on Page Volumes alert condition.
- Alerting – Fixed issue where Toner Days Remaining and Toner Consolidation alerts were not clearing when receiving unknown toner levels after a cartridge change.
- Dashboard – Improved dashboard performance when the view contains the Smart Alert Profiles column and Expand is performed.
- Device Management – Added ability to filter by MAC Address on the Devices page.
- General – Added ability to enter user/contact email addresses with top-level domains greater than four characters in length.
- General – Fixed issue where users would receive a Bad Request (400) error when attempting to access FM.