This month PAE Business launched version 3.23.0 of the Print Audit Infinite Device Management software tool with 17 improvements to functionality and performance. Administration, Alerting, and Device Management are all enhanced in this latest version of the software tool for monitoring and optimising a printer fleet.
- Added user consent reminder when clicking the button “Create a New User”.
- Fixed issues where CSV export on User Search page ignored search filter options.
- Fixed issues with duplicate email notifications sent on Customer creation.
- Improved performance of the Customers listing.
- Added change tracking for User Administration activities (Who, When and Change Type). Including tracking of user export.
- Added changelog viewer for Dealer Groups, Dealers, Customer Groups, Customers and Sites (Who, When and Change Type).
- Added changelog viewer for User Administration (Who, When and Change Type).
- Added Moroccan currency.
- Fixed issues with Page Volume alerts not triggering for new devices scanned and licensed within the first Page Volume period.
- Fixed Toner Days Remaining Summary to return Gold or Platinum devices with toner run down dates with less than one day remaining.
- Added changelog viewer for Alert Profiles (Who, When and Change Type).
- Improved performance of device scan processing.
- Improved performance of stale site/device processing.
- Location field for locally-tracked devices from Infinite User Management is now populated.
- New Device details page to allow for multiple browser tab editing.
- Added ability to change Tracking Level and Managed flag on the details page for a Device.
- New Manual Device entry page.
Please contact us for detailed information on how the latest version of the Infinite Device Manager adds value to your dealer products and services.