EveryonePrint – Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
For organisations that have already moved basic IT applications and infrastructure to the cloud, the next natural step is to include print in their Software as a Service (SaaS) portfolio. EveryonePrint’s Hybrid Cloud Platform (HCP) makes streamlining your print infrastructure, eliminating print servers, and incorporating cloud technologies extremely easy.
EveryonePrint – Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Features
A solution built for cloud
HCP lessens the burden on IT, removes reliance on print servers, enables central management and provides the strongest security between endpoints. This scalable Hybrid Cloud Platform enables you to seamlessly migrate an existing on-premise print environment to a cloud-based service, enabling the entire printing infrastructure to be deployed and controlled from a single web-based interface.
- No need to install and maintain multiple print drivers for all your different printers
Highest possible security compliance
Full data encryption both in transit, as well as at rest, and built-in auditing functionality helps you to proactively protect information, track documents, manage risk and achieve compliance.
- Zero Trust requirements
- End-to-end server to hardware encryption
- Individual User Authentication
All-in-one print infrastructure solution
HCP is a unique all-in-one print infrastructure solution, enabling organisations of all sizes to benefit from the agility and innovation of cloud technology.
- Reduce the cost and complexity associated with a traditional print environment
- A true single print driver that includes full finishing options for all major manufacturers