We are pleased to announce the release of Print Audit Facilities Manager 3.13 which features a variety of enhancements and improvements over the previous release.
Recent Devices – Clicking the chevron beside the DEVICE link will show a drop down list of up to ten recently viewed devices.
A device appears in the recent devices menu when it is viewed by visiting the Meters, Supplies, Costs, History, Service Alerts or Scan History in the Device Details page. Clicking a device listed in the Recent Devices menu redirects the user to the page for the device.
Bulk Device Update – added Purchase Date as an editable field in the Bulk Device Update.
Please Note: Due to the changes in the format of the Bulk Device Update CSV file, CSV files created under Facilities Manager 3.12 or older are not compatible. Please reference Facilities Manager’s online help under Device Management for more details.
Manual Toner Order – added a confirmation message that the manual toner order has been placed and the Most Recent Toner Order Date.
eAutomate (Web service) – Added Customer name, Site name, and device Location fields to e-automate web service summary reports.
Signature ICE Billing Statement – Added a report suitable for import into the Signature Software ICE Business Management System.
Custom Textual Report – Added toner SKU (stock keeping unit) number as an available column for Custom Textual Reports.
Custom Scan Ranges – user can edit existing Simple or Pattern Scan Ranges for a Site.
ICE Version – will now display a message indicating the current status of the ICE installation, scanning and licensing.
- ICE hasn’t been activated:
- ICE Version: You have not yet activated an ICE for this customer site.
- ICE activated but no devices discovered yet:
- ICE Version: You have not discovered any devices for this site. ICE version information will be made available once devices have been scanned and licensed.
- Devices discovered but not licensed:
- ICE Version: You have not yet licensed any devices for this site. Click on the Devices and Licensing tab above to license devices.
- ICE activated, devices have reported and a tracking level assigned:
- ICE Version: 1.19.0
- ICE hasn’t been activated:
Other Consumables – users can add multiple Other Consumables allowing for different percentages on different consumables.
Toner Level – users can now specify which toners cartridges to apply the toner level alert to.
Other Improvements Print Audit Facilities Manager 3.13
- Administration – Added a confirmation prompt when changing the parent for a dealer, customer, or site.
- Administration – Fixed issue where an error occurred when trying to sort by Last Scan Date inside the Devices and Licensing tab.
- Alerting – Added the ability to filter Alert History on all customers under a dealer.
- Alerting – Removed lower bound restriction of 1000 on Page Volumes alert condition.
- Alerting – Fixed issue where Toner Days Remaining and Toner Consolidation alerts were not clearing when receiving unknown toner levels after a cartridge change.
- Dashboard – Improved dashboard performance when the view contains the Smart Alert Profiles column and Expand is performed.
- Device Management – Added ability to filter by MAC Address on the Devices page.
- General – Added ability to enter user/contact email addresses with top-level domains greater than four characters in length.
- General – Fixed issue where users would receive a Bad Request (400) error when attempting to access FM.