We have launched IDM 3.26.0!
Below are the release notes for version 3.26.0 of Infinite Device Management.
- Administration – Resolved a character encoding issue with the Comments field on the Site Details page.
- Administration – Resolved issue when saving user changes for Administrators with saved passwords in the browser.
- Administration – Resolved an issue where validation error messaging was being duplicated on new customer creation
- Administration – Resolved form field validation issue on User Change Log page.
- Administration – Resolved issue with the Manufacturer column not displaying correctly for manual devices when editing reporting groups.
- Administration – Resolved an issue where the Add Customer/Dealer button is not displayed on newly created customer or dealer groups.
- Administration – Device Groups can now be set to either Locked or Unlocked instead of Private. Locked groups can only be edited by the original creator of the group, but may be used by anyone with appropriate View privileges on the group.
- Administration – Resolved an issue where a device group that is set as “Locked” will actually be saved as “Unlocked”
- Alerting – Resolved validation issue where the Stale Data summary page would accept a blank value for the “Stale in last” field.
- Device Management – Resolved problem with the Match on IP Address in Range filter option not functioning correctly.
- Device Management – Resolved issue with Additional Options not initializing correctly.
- Device Management – Added the ability to delete devices matching the search criteria on the Devices page.
- Device Management – Added the ability to update devices matching the search criteria on the Devices page.
- Device Management – Removed the Update Device Tracking Levels page due to equivalent functionality on the Devices page.
- Device Management – Resolved issue with Location being truncated on the Devices list page
- Device Management – Resolved issue with Network and Local filtering not working when searching for Devices.
- Device Management – Resolved a problem with table sorting when searching for devices.
- Device Management – Increased the maximum number of displayed devices on the Devices page to 250.
- Device Management – Added handling of situations where device group device scopes are moved outside of the device group’s view/edit scope.
- General – Resolved issues with text in Help files.
- General – Resolved issue with language/formatting issues with non-English Welcome emails.
- General – Updated Help page for Device Service Alerts
- HP Smart Device Services – Resolved issue when displaying event logs for a Device and the Event Occurrences is null for an error entry.
- Reporting – Resolved issue when Total On Reporting Group is selected but the report is not using a Reporting Group.
To view the release notes within IDM, please go to: